Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fun with YouTube

All that fanfare and not much to show yet. I wish I could have been more active on this over the past week or so, but real life is kind of knocking me around a bit while I prepare for my new job. Reviews will start coming in soon...I'm hoping to see 28 Weeks Later sometime in the next few days and of course Shrek 3 is this weekend. For right now though, I'm going to debut a new feature which I want to become a regular occurrence at the lab. That's right...it's Power Metal Music Video time!

The first song is in honor of the totally bitchin' concert I saw with Mark and Alex in New York City last weekend. And given how often I make jokes about Naruto YouTube videos (seriously, there is one set to every song in existence), I figured the first one couldn't be from anything else.

Within Temptation - Mother Earth

No comments: