Monday, September 8, 2014

Things to Come

I haven't written much on here lately, but that doesn't mean I'm out of ideas...not by a long shot. I figured I would put up a brief little housekeeping note to give my readers (if I have any) an idea of what I'll have up here in the next few months.

The Tales From the Crypt series is on hiatus for now. I was having fun with it and I do intend to write more, but I'm just taking a break and focusing on watching other stuff when I have free time. When you got two little kids running around, you've got to make tough choices about your time. First world problems, you know?

I've had a feature about South Park I've wanted to write for a while when the time was right. Well, with a new season imminent, that time has come. Expect that first and then maybe a few more entries in the Nostalgia Series. One for a movie, one for an anime and one for a cartoon that's been very prominent on this blog.

There is also a much bigger undertaking I've taken on...something all film critics do at one point or another. It's just a question of when you feel qualified to do so. I first thought about doing it in late 2013 but realized I would need a lot of time to prepare. What kind of preparation? All will become clear in time. Maybe a lot of time. I think it's probably best to wait for this one until after the Oscars, which are coming soon!

Keep checking in, there will be more stuff before you know it!

No comments: